Thursday, October 18, 2007

Does God have a MySpace account?

I must confess, I recently opened a MySpace account. I hope it will be another way to build relationships and reach the next generation with the gospel. MySpace is a pop culture phenomenon right now, with over 200 million registered profiles, but God has us beat by over three thousand years. Just think about it. You could say He created His own "MySpace Account" when He gave us the Bible. After all, we see Pictures of Him throughout the written Word, and He is fully explained through His Son, Jesus Christ (John 1:18). Every page of Scripture reveals His interests (Proverbs 6:16-19), His friends (John 15:14), and His hobbies (Colossians 1:16). I'm thankful for technology like MySpace that keeps me in touch with friends. But I'm even more thankful for the Bible that keeps me in touch with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog

Today I'm closing up shop and launching a new blog called Pinch of Clay. You can visit it by clicking here . Please stop by and...