Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Free album from Page CXVI

This week, you can download for free the entire Hymns I album by the band Page CXVI ('one-sixteen'). Songs include:
  • Come Thou Fount
  • In Christ Alone
  • My Jesus I Love Thee
  • When I Survey The Wonderful Cross
  • Nothing But the Blood
  • Solid Rock
  • Joy

Their brand new Hymns II album is also on sale now through their website. The first album was good, but I think I like the second album even better. "How Great Thou Art" has long been one of my favorite songs, and their arrangement beautifully complements the lyrics. Other songs on the second album include:
  • Praise to the Lord
  • Jesus I Am Resting, Resting
  • Rock of Ages
  • Abide With Me
  • Battle Hymn of the Republic
  • Doxology

We're very privileged to have this band playing at our Spring Concert in just a couple weeks, on May 14! If you're in the Yucca Valley or Palm Springs area, we invite you to join us for a great night of music and worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog

Today I'm closing up shop and launching a new blog called Pinch of Clay. You can visit it by clicking here . Please stop by and...