Friday, May 20, 2011

Amazing catch

Now this is an amazing catch.



June 28, 2011 Update: So, my brother-in-law just informed me this was a hoax. According to Snopes, the whole thing was staged. That’s too bad. I guess you can’t trust anything online anymore – even a video! I feel a little betrayed. A video goes viral because of an absolutely amazing catch and the near concussion of a reporter. But in reality, the whole thing is manufactured and digitized. If we had known this all along, I guarantee the video wouldn’t have been such a hit. What’s the point? I don’t get it. At this moment, it makes me NOT want to buy Gillette! Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog

Today I'm closing up shop and launching a new blog called Pinch of Clay. You can visit it by clicking here . Please stop by and...