The intro to our report has just been released. It explains our purpose and rationale. You can read it here.
The full report should be posted later today. These changes are significant, but we believe they will bring greater focus and keep moving us forward in the 21st century.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Read the report after it is released on our Facebook page.
- Post your comments and click “like” on our Facebook page to help spread the word. We’ve deliberately chosen Facebook to encourage feedback and dialogue.
- Tell others through Facebook, Twitter, or email about the report. Every California Southern Baptist has a vested interest in these recommendations.
- Pray for unity and wisdom among our convention entities, leaders, pastors, and messengers.
- Make plans to attend the Annual Meeting in Fremont on Oct. 25-26. We need your support on Tuesday afternoon when this report is brought to the floor and recommended for approval.
May the Lord use this report to invigorate our cooperation and bring the gospel to over 30 million lost people in our state.