Friday, March 5, 2010

Shepherds Conference Day 3

Shepherd's Conference is going great. Phil Johnson just preached on 1 Corinthians 16, "Be alert. Stand fast in the faith. Act like men. Be strong." He was really on fire this morning, full of passion and wit in the true style of Spurgeon, challenging all of us to be men of character.

I've had a chance this week to catch up with many college, seminary, and Placerita Baptist friends, and to make some new friends from places like Chico, Texas, and Mexico. A recurring theme for me has been to keep Christ at the very center of my ministry and worship. My life and ministry are all by His strength, because of His sacrifice, and for His supreme glory.

Later I will share later some of my favorite quotes from the conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog

Today I'm closing up shop and launching a new blog called Pinch of Clay. You can visit it by clicking here . Please stop by and...